Wednesday, May 8, 2013

General Electric Magazine (work in progress)

In combination with a commercial I am supposed to make a magazine layout of 8 pages. 
The pictures below are showing my first design. As GE´s company image is quite neat and clean, my line are more or less wobbly and sketchy, it is quite a mission to combine my style into their taste. The icons on the front and back cover are all drawn by hand but as they are so small you can barely see that and associate more it with a computer icon.  
The next step is to find a way to transfer the clean "sketch" of the layout into my own handwriting and minimizing the logos in size and quantity to still show the whole business of GE and the fact that it is drawn by hand.








__________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment