Wednesday, June 12, 2013

hannibal lectern

The actual assignment is to design a lectern for the new university building. It has been quite hard for me to cope with the assignment as I also probably will not continue doing that after I finished uni. When I talked to the docent and told him that I miss the fun part a little he told me that this is not the way it should be and that I could turn the assignment. But the actual issue, the lectern, shouldn´t go to short. I came up with the idea of a children's book. Illustration and text. This is what I would like to do and what maybe people would ask me for later. 

This is the story of Hannibal Lectern - the cannibal culprit 

(illustrations made with a filt tip pen, book completely self-made with silkscreen printed cover)




























 



























































No comments:

Post a Comment